Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Homemade Christmas . Sarasota Photographer

I decided to go "homemade" for several gifts this Christmas.  And what a blessing, I can't say who loved their gift more!  

I sewed together some Bob & Larry guys for Noah.  He's never slept with a special something before.  He now sleeps with them.
DSC_5467

My sister and brother in law are big Harry Potter fans.  And after visiting "Harry Potter World" At Islands of Adventure, they told us how they wanted to buy "wands" while they were there, but they were just too expensive.  So Jason and I fashioned some out of sticks from our yard and built some cool boxes for them to go in.  They were a hit!  And I am planning to do a "wand fight" photo shoot soon!
DSC_5541

DSC_5544

DSC_5550

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers