Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Katie . Sarasota Senior Photographer

I spent last week in Tennessee with my in-laws.  It was a great time at a lake house in the mountains.  And the gorgeous Katie Shively was there with us (my husbands second cousin).  So I took the opportunity to photograph her for her senior pictures...


these are the faces Katie makes when we ask her about her new boyfriend... hehe!


 

I asked Katie to do some dance moves.  First she acted all shy and clueless on what to do... then she broke out in this enthusiastic jazz routine!  faker.  She's a Show Choir Pro.


this is the beautiful lake our house overlooked.  Ahhhhh.  So soothing.





I love when photo models take my suggestions.
 Val, "Ok, for the last shot I want you to jump in the lake!"  (ready to be denied...)
Katie, "Alright!!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers