Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lauren + Daniel's Wedding . Ft. Wayne Wedding Photographer

Lauren & Daniel's wedding day was SPECTACULAR!
I was personally in love with their choice of a nautical theme and many original details scattered throughout the day.
And Lauren's family was prone to tears, another personal favorite of mine.  ;)  
Enjoy this sneak peek of their day!
The victory cheer for getting the dress on!  Phew!
Just mentioning seeing her dad sent Lauren into tears.  I love a good crier on wedding days!
Props on the gorgeous bouquets and corsages.  I love me some real flowers!
Daniel thought up and erected this sail at the alter for their ceremony.  (It also doubled as a nice bit of shade during their vows.)  
It was my first time seeing a Groom arrive to his ceremony by boat!  Nice.

Lauren, sweetly dabbing away the perspiration from her husbands brow.  heehee!
Introducing Mr. & Mrs. Peacock!
Each centerpiece was original and different than any of the other tables.
 
My husband came along for the reception to run the photo booth, with photo strips printed on the spot!  He's my tech genius!  
So now Valerie Joy Photography offers photo booths with the option of prints on the spot for guests to take home!
It was a hit...to say the least!
I loved how into the photo booth the guests got...
They were so clever with props...
Some even got broken...
Such a cute "Guest Book" idea!  Guests signed an oar to go along with the nautical theme. 
 And it'll be so cute as decor in their home forever!  (I want one.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers